Do you thrive on solving problems for customers? Do you want to work on business-critical software deployments with global brands?
We're looking for a technically astute, hands-on customer success manager who wants to take on a key role in our fast growing team.
We provide cutting-edge customer communication software to brands such as Formula 1, Renault and lululemon, helping to drive their customer interactions across digital channels such as video chat, chatbots and social media messaging.
Our customers tend to be mid-to-large sized organisations, and there is a degree of hand-holding required when onboarding new customers. While we seek to make our product as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible, most of our customers expect and require a technically-minded project manager during deployment.
You will be working directly with the Managing Director, Head of Sales and product development team to help smoothly onboard these customers - this is a collaborative role and you'll be well supported in all of these responsibilities!
We will be hiring for more positions throughout the next 12 months to support your workload, including customer success managers focused on existing clients and dedicated customer support agents for handling tickets.
To take ownership over new customer deployments. Specifically, to ensure 90% of new clients are ready to go live within 3 weeks of signing contracts and at least 50% of new clients go on to become case studies or leave 5 star reviews. You will answer all emails within 24 hours and ensure 3 hour response times for tickets during business hours.
1. Ensure 90% of new customers are ready to go live within 3 weeks of signing contracts.
• Create and maintain project plans for each new customer, documenting requirements and ensuring delivery dates are kept.
• Be the first point of contact with new clients during the onboarding process.
• Ensure the platform is correctly configured for each customer.
• Provide troubleshooting advice and share best practices.
• Updating training materials and holding training sessions where required.
2. Ensure 50% of new clients go on to become case studies or leave 5 star reviews.
• Build rapport with clients and exceed expectations to ensure they are happy to leave positive reviews and/or take part in case studies.
• Answer all emails within 24 hours.
3. Be the primary point of contact for existing clients.
• Attend any ongoing customer review meetings to provide best practices, product updates, and answer questions.
• Hand off to sales where required.
4. Ensure 3 hour response time for tickets.
• Quickly acknowledge and respond to any client tickets within a maximum of 3 hours. Target for UK business hours is 1 hour, out of hours will be covered by teammates.
• Answer straightforward tickets where possible.
• Escalate to development team when required.
• Update FAQs when necessary.
5. Provide feedback to product development teams.
• Convey crisp, concise information on specific requirements customers ask for.
• Relay feedback to customers based on new updates and product releases.
• Suggest improvements to the development team that might enhance the customer experience.
What attributes are we looking for?
- At least 1 year's experience in a similar role, ideally in technical account management, customer success, customer support, pre-sales or a similar role
- Experience supporting a smaller number of larger B2B customers with a complex software product/solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, diligent and able to provide prompt responses to clients
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with clients
- Integrity and a bias for doing the right thing for customers
What’s the company like?
We’re a close-knit, social team and we operate an idea meritocracy where we try to let the best ideas win. We’re all currently working remotely, and the long term plan is to go back to a flexible schedule where we will all go into the office fortnightly (TBC), with the rest of the time either work from home or in the office, depending on what you’d prefer. We operate flexible working hours, however as you will be client-facing this needs to be reasonable. There’s free staff lunches at the Celtic Manor Resort and heavily discounted access to Celtic Manor golf course. We allocate stock options to all employees, and we tie pay-rises to company revenue milestones.
We expect to spend the first 2 weeks purely on product training.
- Please email your CV to email@example.com outlining why you are applying. Please include any work experience you think would be relevant.
- Upon review of your CV, we will ask you to complete a short telephone interview.
- A Zoom interview with the team outlining the position.