Talkative Customer Success Manager
Do you thrive on keeping clients happy? Do you want to represent a business-critical software system to global brands? We're looking for a hands-on customer success manager who wants to take on a key role in our fast growing team.
We provide cutting-edge customer communication software to brands such as Formula 1, Renault and Lululemon, helping to drive their customer interactions across digital channels such as video chat, chatbots and social media messaging.
Our customers tend to be mid-to-large sized organisations, and there is a degree of hand-holding required when supporting customers. While we seek to make our product as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible, most of our customers expect, require, and benefit from a consultative customer success manager while using the solution.
In addition to your colleagues in Customer Success, you’ll be working with the Sales, Marketing and Development teams to keep our customers happy - this is a collaborative role and you'll be well supported in all of these responsibilities!
To take ownership over our existing customer base. Specifically, to ensure 110% NRR (Net Revenue Retention), and at least 50% of new clients go on to become case studies or leave 5 star reviews. You will answer all emails within 24 hours and target 1 hour for urgent issues.
1. Ensure 110% NRR.
• Ensure clients renew by working closely with accounts and identifying any potential problems.
• Growing accounts through expansion (more seats / usage) and new features (automation, channels).
• Building relationships with customers and becoming a trusted advisor.
2. Ensure 50% of new clients go on to become case studies or leave 5 star reviews.
• Build rapport with clients and exceed expectations to ensure they are happy to leave positive reviews and/or take part in case studies.
3. Meet with clients on a regular basis.
• Ensure all clients are met with on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on size, based on a proactive customer success plan agreed with the wider team.
• Own and manage customer success plan.
• Review product usage, provide guidance on product updates and share best practices.
• Bring in internal resource (sales, support, development) when necessary.
4. Become a product expert.
• Keep up to date with new releases, features, and client use cases to become a source of knowledge and insights for customers.
• Work one day per fortnight on the support desk to better understand customer problems.
• Review and advise on how customers can improve their product usage.
5. Provide feedback to product management teams.
• Convey crisp, concise information on specific requirements from customers.
• Relay feedback to customers based on new updates and product releases.
What attributes are we looking for?
- Ideally at least 1 year's experience in a similar role, ideally in account management, customer success, pre-sales or a similar role
- Ideally experience supporting a smaller number of larger B2B customers with a complex software product/solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, diligent and able to provide prompt responses to clients
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with clients
- Integrity and a bias for doing the right thing for customers
What’s the company like?
We’re a close-knit, social team and we operate an idea meritocracy where we try to let the best ideas win. We’re all currently working remotely and meeting up as a team once per month. Some of us are going in more often to the office, you can either work from home or in the office, depending on what you’d prefer. We operate flexible working hours, however as you will be client-facing this needs to be reasonable. We allocate stock options to all employees, and we tie pay-rises to company revenue milestones. We expect to spend the first 2 weeks purely on product training.
£35K OTE, commission based on renewals and upsells, plus a bonus scheme for customer testimonials.
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you are applying. Please include any work experience you think would be relevant.
- Upon review of your CV, we will ask you to complete a short telephone interview.
- A Zoom interview with the team outlining the position.