Do you thrive on winning new clients? Do you want to sell an innovative SaaS solution clients actually like?
We're looking for an ambitious salesperson who wants to take on a pivotal role in our fast growing team. We provide cutting-edge customer contact software to brands such as Formula 1, Renault and lululemon, helping to drive their customer interactions across digital channels such as video chat, chatbots and social media messaging. Our customers tend to be mid-to-large sized organisations with 10-250 contact center seats that value their customer experience, yet have a degree of complexity with their customer contact operations.
You will be working directly with the CEO to expand our customer base in North America. You will be supported by Customer Success, Product Development, and Marketing teams. While you will be the first full-time hire in North America, we have ambitious hiring plans and this is an opportunity for you to eventually lead a much larger team.
To grow revenue in North America by $500K ARR in 12 months. Primarily from winning new clients but also growing an existing account base.
1. Grow revenues by $500K ARR within 12 months
• Convert inbound leads into customers with a consultative sales process.
• Support channel partner opportunities with product demonstrations and sales support.
• Work your own network to generate deals.
2. Build out relationships with channel partners
• Consult with ~25 existing key channel partners to unearth sales opportunities and provide familiarity.
• Prospect into new channel partners to grow new relationships.
• Work with Marketing to support partners with sales incentives, webinars/events, etc.
3. Achieve 125% NRR (Net Revenue Retention) from existing customers
• Work with Customer Success to grow accounts through upsell/expansion
• Provide regular check-ins alongside Customer Success for referrals
4. Build out a sales team for long-term growth
• The first 6 months you will be working as the sole employee in North America
• Subsequent planned hires include Channel Partner Manager, Account Executive, Sales Development Representative and Pre-Sales; you will work with the CEO to refine job role requirements
• Ideally you will become VP of Sales for North America
What attributes are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in B2B SaaS Sales as an AE at a $10K-$20K ARR price point.
- Excellent communication and sales skills over email, phone, and face-to-face.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with clients.
- Integrity and a bias for doing the right thing for customers.
- Ability to both work autonomously when required and collaborate with teammates.
- Experience in contact center or customer engagement solutions is a bonus but not required.
What’s the company like?
We’re a close-knit team and we operate an idea meritocracy where we try to let the best ideas win. We’re all currently working remotely with a monthly meet up. We operate flexible working hours, however as you will be client-facing this needs to be reasonable. We allocate stock options to all employees, and we tie pay-rises to company revenue milestones.
- Please send us a brief video explaining why you think you can sell our product! If you email it to email@example.com we will get back to you shortly with next steps. Please also include your CV/LinkedIn.
- Upon review of your video and resume, we will ask you to join a 30 minute Zoom call with our CEO to understand a bit more about you and answer any questions you have about the role/company.
- We will ask you to join a 30 minute Zoom call with our Head of Sales in the UK to ensure a good culture fit.
- Finally, we will have a 1 hour interview with the CEO, Chairman and CTO as the final stage interview. We will ask you to provide 1 customer reference and 1 employer reference.